Concurrences, in partnership with Positive Competition, is pleased to invite you to a Fireside Chat dedicated to "Judges and economists: Lets’ bridge the gap! ".
Welcome & Coffee17.00
If you would like to read about this event’s topic, you can access the following Concurrences documents. If you do not have access, please inquire for Subscription here.
1. Christian Wey, Benjamin Schröder, Daniel Fritz, Creating the single market: The AB InBev case in perspective, November 2022
2. A Dinner and Discussion with Ben Tidswell (Competition Appeal Tribunal), London, October 2022, Concurrences
3. James Mancini, What’s market power got to do with it?: The relationship between digital competition policy developments and market power, September 2022
4. Griet Jans, Merger control in labour markets: Considerations from an enforcer’s perspective, September 2022
5. Jeanine Miklos-Thal, Gregory Shaffer, The economics of dual pricing in vertical agreements, May 2022
6. Frédéric Marty, Chroniques (décalées) d’un économiste, COMBE Emmanuel, May 2022
7. Anne Riley, Andreas Stephan, Anny Tubbs, Perspectives on Antitrust Compliance, Concurrences, March 2022
8. Cristina Caffarra, Google Shopping : a shot in the arm for the EC’s enforcement effort, but how much will it matter ?, 13 December 2021
9. Pierre Régibeau, Cristina Caffarra, Pierre Régibeau (DG COMP): Chief Economist – Priorities and cases in times of upheaval, November 2020
This event is organized by Concurrences and validated by the EFB as part of the continuing education program for lawyers of the Paris Bar. The list of participants will be communicated to the speakers. Conference accredited by the Paris Bar.
9 Rue Guimard1040 Brussels Belgium