Concurrences, in partnership with White & Case, is pleased to invite you its next webinar dedicated to foreign direct investments.
Stefan AMARASINHA | Policy Officer - Desk officer for Market Access, Industry, Energy and Raw Materials, Technology and Security, FDI Screening, DG TRADE, Brussels (bio)
Marie-Anne LAVERGNE | Cheffe du bureau du contrôle des investissements étrangers, French Treasury, Paris (bio)
Angelika MILGER | Government counsel, Division VB1, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, Berlin (bio)
Chatham House Rule applies to this webinar.
If you would like to read about this event’s topic, you can access the following Concurrences documents. If you do not have an access, please inquire for Subscription here.
2. Wesley Laine, Pascal Bine, The French Government extends COVID-19 interim rules on foreign investments and vetoes American industrial conglomerate’s acquisition of national optronic technologies firm (Teledyne / Photonis), 18 december 2020, e-Competitions Preview, Art. N° 98747
3.Christian Ahlborn, Christoph Barth, David-Julien dos Santos Goncalves, Foreign investment : an overview of EU and national case law, 17 december 2020, e-Competitions Foreign Investment, Art. N° 98126
4. Peter D. Camesasca, Horst Henschen, Martin Juhasz, Foreign direct investment screening in Europe : A comparative perspective on differences and commonalities within Europe, november 2020, Concurrences N° 4-2020, Art. N° 96871
5. Tobias Heinrich, Dr. Tilman Kuhn, Mark D. Powell, Orion Berg, Thilo-Maximilian Wienke, Camille Grimaldi, Fanny Abouzeid, The EU Parliament and Council release a regulation on foreign direct investment screening regime which enters into force, 11 october 2020, e-Competitions October 2020, Art. N° 97505
6. Alec J. Burnside, Marjolein De Backer, Michael Okkonen, Adam Levin, Christopher Field, Douglas Getter, The UK Competition Authority drafts guidance on its powers and procedures regarding foreign direct investments, 16 september 2020, e-Competitions September 2020, Art. N° 97397
7. Michael Masling, Christian Leeder, The German Government further tightens its national foreign direct investment screening regime and introduces sanction mechanisms for non-compliance (AWG), 17 july 2020, e-Competitions July 2020, Art. N° 95842
9. Al Mangan, Bruce Kilpatrick, Rona Bar-Isaac, Helge Heinrich, The OECD reports on foreign direct investment flow regulation in EU member states during the COVID-19 pandemic , 4 may 2020, e-Competitions May 2020, Art. N° 95949
10. Edward Crane, Aurèle Delors, John Messent, Francesco Iodice, Mirko von Bieberstein, Michael J. Ulmer, Giuseppe Scassellati-Sforzolini, Nicholas Levy, François-Charles Laprévote, Richard Pepper, Konstantin Bondarenko, The EU Commission issues guidance on the screening of foreign direct investments in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, 25 march 2020, e-Competitions March 2020, Art. N° 94051
This event is organised by Concurrences Review and is co-sponsored by legal and/or economic partners. The attendee list will be communicated to the speakers. By registering for this webinar, you are submitting your information to the webinar organisers who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services. This webinar will be recorded. If your question is selected for the Q&A session, you are consenting to be recorded.
The official hashtag of this event on our social media is #FDIScrutiny. Use it to get updated and add your inputs to the discussions. See above this page for the links to our social media accounts.