Concurrences, in partnership with EU Travel Tech and Compass Lexecon, is pleased to invite you to its next Law & Economics webinar dedicated to competition in the air transport sector after Covid-19.
Urs HAEGLER | Senior Vice President, Compass Lexecon, London [bio]
Henrik MORCH | Director - Markets and cases V : Transport, Post and other services, DG COMP, Brussels [bio]
Guillaume TEISSONNIERE | Chair, EU Travel Tech, Brussels | General Counsel, eDreams ODIGEO, Barcelona [bio]
Moderator : Geert GOETEYN | Partner, Reed Smith, Brussels [bio]
If you would like to read about this event’s topic, you can access the following Concurrences documents. If you do not have an access, please inquire for Subscription here.
1. Alain Ronzano, Admissibility : Advocate General Szpunar, in finding that the applicant is not individually concerned, calls on the Court of Justice of the European Union to confirm the inadmissibility of the action brought by the German national airline against the decision concerning measures in favour of Frankfurt-Hahn airport and another airline (Lufthansa), 27 October 2020, Concurrences N° 4-2020, Art. N° 97594
2. European Commission, The EU Commission approves €133 million Portuguese liquidity support to national airline and opens investigation into the airline’s other public support measures (SATA Air), 18 August 2020, e-Competitions August 2020, Art. N° 96468
3. European Commission, The EU Commission opens in-depth investigation into a proposed merger between 2 leading airlines operating routes between Canada and Europe while recognizing the target markets are significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak (Transat / Air Canada), 25 May 2020, e-Competitions May 2020, Art. N° 95114
4. Alain Ronzano, Illegal aid : The General Court of the European Union upholds the decision of the European Commission declaring illegal the measures in favour of the development of air transport and imposing the state aid recovery from the airlines (easyJet Airline / Volotea / Germanwings), 13 May 2020, Concurrences N° 3-2020, Art. N° 94913
5. Alain Ronzano, COVID-19 : Eight French independent administrative authorities present the results of their work on the consideration of climate issues in competition law, 5 May 2020, Concurrences N° 3-2020, Art. N° 94775
This event is organised by Concurrences Review and is co-sponsored by legal and/or economic partners. The attendee list will be communicated to the speakers. By registering for this webinar, you are submitting your information to the webinar organisers who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services. This webinar will be recorded. If your question is selected for the Q&A session, you are consenting to be recorded.