Concurrences, in partnership with Positive Competition and Gide Loyrette Nouel, is pleased to invite you to its next Law & Economics Webinar dedicated to exchanges of information and judicial review.
Maria José COSTEIRA | Judge, Court of Justice of the European Union, Luxembourg (bio)
Xavier BOUTIN | Founding Partner, Positive Competition, Brussels (bio)
Laurent GODFROID | Partner, Gide Loyrette Nouel, Brussels (bio)
Cyril HARITON | Partner, Positive Competition, Brussels (bio)
Language : English
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
1. Danish Competition Authority, The Danish Competition Appeals Tribunal upholds two of the Competition Authority’s decisions finding that the exchange of information on prices, discounts and quantities in relation to future sales between retailers of clothing items was illegal (Hugo Boss / Kaufmann), 24 juin 2021, e-Competitions June 2021, Art. N° 101883
2. Alain Ronzano, Exchange of information : The French Supreme Court dismisses all appeals in the case of exchanges of information in the courier sector (Chronopost, La Poste, a.o.), 22 September 2021, Concurrences N° 3-2021, Art. N° 102584
3. Danish Competition Authority, The Danish Competition Authority finds the exchange of information on prices, discounts and quantities in relation to future sales between retailers of clothing items illegal (Hugo Boss / Kaufmann), 24 juin 2020, e-Competitions June 2020, Art. N° 95529
4. Francesco Pili, Markus Wellinger, The EU General Court provides further guidance on the standard of judicial review of Commission decisions not to raise objections at the end of a preliminary examination phase (Achema / Lifosa) (Verband Deutscher Alten), 14 avril 2021, e-Competitions April 2021, Art. N° 100861
5. Anne-Sophie Choné-Grimaldi, Exchange of information : The French Competition Authority sanctions a construction company for exchanging information between bidders in a call for tenders, after the company refused the settlement proposed by the DGCCRF, and also holds its parent company liable, even though the latter’s turnover exceeds the ceiling provided for by the anti-competitive micro-practices mechanism (Santerne Nord Tertiaire, Vinci Energies France), 4 March 2021, Concurrences N° 2-2021, Art. N° 100518, pp. 81-83
6. German Competition Authority, The German Competition Authority imposes fines to three steel forging companies for exchanging information (Bharat Forge Global / Musashi Bockenau / Bad Sobernheim), 4 février 2021, e-Competitions February 2021, Art. N° 99185
This event is organised by Concurrences Review and is co-sponsored by legal and/or economic partners. The attendee list will be communicated to the speakers. By registering for this webinar, you are submitting your information to the webinar organisers who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services. This webinar will be recorded. If your question is selected for the Q&A session, you are consenting to be recorded. The official hashtag of this event on our social media is #Exchangesofinformation. Use it to get updated and add your inputs to the discussions. You can check news on this event on our Twitter, Linkedin Company page, Linkedin Group or Instagram
Conference accredited by the Paris Bar.