Concurrences, in partnership with Cleary Gottlieb, is pleased to invite you to its next webinar dedicated to foreign direct investments in the EU, US and UK.
The Chatham House Rule applies to this webinar.
Laura BLACK | Director, Office of Investment Security, Policy and International Relations, CFIUS, U.S. Department of Treasury (bio)
Damien LEVIE | Head of "Tech & Security, FDI Screening" Unit, DG TRADE, European Commission (bio)
Jacqui WARD | Director, National Security & International, UK Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, London (bio)
Francesco IODICE | Senior Attorney, Cleary Gottlieb, Rome (bio)
John MESSENT | Senior Attorney, Cleary Gottlieb, London (bio)
Moderator : Chase D. KANIECKI | Counsel, Cleary Gottlieb, Washington, D.C. (bio)
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
Concurrences Articles and Podcasts
1. Foreign Direct Investment - EU / UK Episodes, Podcast Antitrust Code by Concurrences, August 31, 2021
2. Concurrences 12th New Frontiers of Antitrust Conference #1 Opening keynote speech by Bruno Le Maire & Foreign Direct Investment Control, 8 June 2021
3. Falk Schöning, Stefan Kirwitzke, The German Government introduces a draft bill on foreign direct investment, 21 April 2021, e-Competitions, Art. N° 100054
4. Concurrences Webinar, Increasing FDI scrutiny in the EU : What does this mean in practice ?, 2 February 2021
5. Christian Ahlborn, Christoph Barth, David-Julien dos Santos Goncalves, Foreign investment : an overview of EU and national case law, 17 December 2020, e-Competitions Foreign Investment, Art. N° 98126
6. Tobias Heinrich, Tilman Kuhn, Mark D. Powell, Orion Berg, Thilo-Maximilian Wienke, Camille Grimaldi, Fanny Abouzeid, The EU Parliament and Council release a regulation on foreign direct investment screening regime which enters into force, 11 October 2020, e-Competitions October 2020, Art. N° 97505
7. Al Mangan, Bruce Kilpatrick, Rona Bar-Isaac, Helge Heinrich, The OECD reports on foreign direct investment flow regulation in EU member states during the COVID-19 pandemic, 4 May 2020, e-Competitions May 2020, Art. N° 95949
This event is organised by Concurrences Review and is co-sponsored by legal and/or economic partners. The attendee list will be communicated to the speakers. By registering for this webinar, you are submitting your information to the webinar organisers who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services. This webinar will be recorded. If your question is selected for the Q&A session, you are consenting to be recorded. The official hashtag of this event on our social media is #FDI. Use it to get updated and add your inputs to the discussions. You can check news on this event on our Twitter, Linkedin Company page, Linkedin Group or Instagram.
Conference accredited by the Paris Bar.